Placer County Systems of Care is offering a remote half-day Motivational Interviewing- Refresher training with Steven Malcolm Berg-Smith on Wednesday, March 24th at 8:30-1:00 pm.
Registration is available through our Learning Management System (LMS) – Placer Learns.
- We will provide a Zoom access link to registered participants prior to the training.
- Attendance for this remote training will be closely monitored by an administrator.
- Participants are required to attend and participate for the duration of the training for credit.
- Participants are encouraged to complete a Training Evaluation and a Demographics survey at the conclusion of the training.
This half-day training is free and open to the public. BBS continuing education units will be offered. Please see the attached flyers for more details.
To register for the training, Log into your Placer Learns account.
- Placer County employees should register through Placer Learns via the County Intranet;
- Non-county employees, including embedded partners, will need to register through the following link: https://placerlearns.csod.com/
If you do not have a Placer Learns account, please email PlacerLearns-SOCadmin@placer.ca.gov to request an External User Account and an account will be created for you. Please include the following information with your request:
- first name
- last name
- email address, and
- agency (if applicable)