Clinical Supervision 6-hour Renewal Flyer 2021 (webinar)
Simple Practice User Guidelines
IMPORTANT-Webinar Access Information
Page 2 Training Flyer Clinical Supervision (remote)
Clinical Supervision Initial 15-hours Flyer 2021 (remote)
Placer County’s Systems of Care is offering a Clinical Supervision Training for new and renewing supervisors. This training will consist of a 6-hour webinar for renewing supervisors, or a 15-hour training (6-hr. webinar and 9-hr. remote supplement) for new supervisors.
These trainings are intended for clinical professionals licensed with the BBS who are or intend to be clinical supervisors. Placer County Employees must get supervisor approval to register for this/these training(s).
Both training options will be offered remotely.
- The 6-hour renewal is a webinar that can be taken within 120 days of access (registration deadline is April 30, 2021).
- The 15-hour training for new supervisors will consist of both the 6-hour webinar and a 9-hour supplement (consisting of 3 half-days – March 30th, 31st, and April 1st). All four segments of this training are required to complete the 15-hours required for new supervisors.
- Please see the attached flyers for more details and instructions, and register for the appropriate training(s) to suit your clinical supervision needs (6-hour webinar for renewals, or 6-hour webinar AND 9-hour remote supplement for new supervisors).
- Participants will need to add their license number to their Placer Learns profile (see attached Webinar Access Information for guidance);
- Register for the Clinical Supervision 6-hour Webinar in Placer Learns; and
- Registered users will receive an email from simplepractice.com with instructions on how to set up an account and access the webinar.
- Computer and Browser requirements for the 6-hour webinar are outlined in the attached Simple Practice Guidelines.
- Completion certificates can be uploaded to Placer Learns to add the training to user transcripts (CEUs offered through Simple Practice).
15-hours for New Supervisors
- Complete registration for the Clinical Supervision 6-hour renewal as outlined above;
- Register for the Clinical Supervision 9-hour Supplement in Placer Learns;
- Users will receive a Zoom access link for the 9-hour supplement to complete the 15-hours required for new supervisors (Three half-days led remotely by instructor);
- Attendance for the remote segments will be closely monitored by an administrator.
- Participants are required to attend and participate for the duration of all three remote segments to complete the 9-hour supplement.
- It is recommended, but not required, to complete the 6-hour renewal portion prior to the 9-hour supplement.
These trainings are free and open to the public. BBS continuing education units will be offered.
Registration is through Placer Learns:
- County employees can register at this Placer Learns link;
- External Users (non-County employees), including embedded partners, will need to register through the External User Link: https://placerlearns.csod.com/
If you do not have a Placer Learns account, please email PlacerLearns-SOCadmin@placer.ca.gov to request an External User Account and an account will be created for you. Please include the following information with your request:
- first name
- last name
- email address, and
- agency (if applicable)