Trainings are published and available for registration in Placer Learns approximately 8-10 weeks prior to the training date.
- External Users (non-Placer County employees) can access their Placer Learns account or request a new account on the Placer Learns External User Login Page.
- Placer County employees should access their Placer Learns account through the Learning Zone on their MyPlacer.
Some remote trainings allow users to access the training without registration in Placer Learns, but users must have a Placer Learns account and register to receive Continuing Education credit for our trainings.
Available Now in Placer Learns
- Motivational Interviewing: A 2-day Intensive — In Person December 6-7, 2023, 8:30am-4:00pm
- Human Trafficking - January 17, 2024, 10:00am-12:00pm at Cirby Hills
- Cultural Broker Dialogue Series - 6 sessions on alternate Wednesdays, 12:30pm-2:30pm
Coming Soon - Save the Date!
- Secondary Trauma - From Chaos to Calm - 2 remote intro Cohorts (January 23 or February 15, 2024) and 1 level-up Cohort (March 13, 2024)
- Law and Ethics: Updates for Clinicians — Remote February 28-29, 2024, 8:30am-11:45am
- Clinical Supervision for New Supervisors (15 hours) — In person March 19, 20, & 21, 2024.
- Motivational Interviewing: A 2-day Intensive — In Person May 15-16, 2024
Pre-paid External Trainings Available
Email PlacerLearns-SOCadmin@placer.ca.gov to request pre-paid registration.
- Supervision of California BBS Associates - 6-hour webinar
(Pair with live 9-hour Clinical Supervision training Sept. 26-28, 2023 to complete 15-hours required for new supervisors)
- Telehealth for California LMFTs, LPCCs, and LCSWs—3-hour online course
- California Law & Ethics for BBS Associates—3-hour online course
- California LMFT Law & Ethics Exam Prep - Online Video Course
- California LCSW Law & Ethcs Exam Prep - Online Video Course
- California LPCC Law & Ethics Exam Prep - Online Video Course
- California LMFT Clinical Exam Prep - Online Course
Continuing Education Credit is not availale for recorded trainings.
- Secondary Trauma Relief—Introductory Cohort Recording (2023-JUN) Passcode: amx8nL.@
- Personality Disorders - Part I (2023-FEB)
- Personality Disorders - Part II (2023-FEB)
- Personality Disorders in Children and Adolescents (2023-FEB)
- Aging and Personality Disorders (2023-FEB)
- Secrets of the Teen Brain: Managing the Teenage Years (2022-SEP)
- SOGIE 101 Webinar (2021-OCT)