Registration for most of our trainings are available in Placer Learns. Trainings are published approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the training date, and a Placer Learns account is needed to register.
- External Users (non-Placer County employees) can access their Placer Learns account or request a new account on the Placer Learns External User Login Page.
- Placer County employees should access their Placer Learns account through the Learning Zone on their MyPlacer.
View our Placer CCW Calendar for more trainings.
Cultural Broker Dialogue Series - Eight 2-hour sessions March 1-June 7
Nurtured Heart Approach—Nuts and Bolts for Providers—Remote: April 19, 2023
Nurtured Heart Approach—Deeper Dive for Providers– Remote: May 17, 2023
Working with Migrants and Refugees—Remote, 2 sessions: May 2 & May 3, 2023
Motivational Interviewing—Basic, In person: May 10-11, 2023
NEW!! Law and Ethics for Clinicians—Remote: May 24-25, 2023, 2023, 8:30am-11:45am
Additional Trainings Available
Clinical Supervision Renewals—6 hour Advanced Webinar
- Motivational Interviewing “Coding” for Advanced Practitioners
- NEW 3-hour Telehealth CE Course—Online
- LCSW Exam Preparation - Online Course
- NEW Clinical Exam Prep - Online Course
- Simple Practice 18-CE Package—$219 (combine with WET Tuition Reimbursement)
Coming Soon - Save the Date!
Secondary Trauma Recovery—Remote: Two Intro Sessions: June 8, 2023
Secondary Trauma Recovery - Level Up session: June 22, 2023
Motivational Interviewing—Advanced In person: September 20-21, 2023
Law and Ethics for Clinicians—October 18-19, 2023, 12:30pm-3:45pm
Motivational Interviewing—Basic, Remote: October 25-26, 2023
Motivational Interviewing—Refresher, Remote: November 1, 2023
Motivational Interviewing—Basic, In person: December 6-7, 2023
Law and Ethics for Clinicians—February 28-29, 2024, 8:30am-11:45am