Registration for most of our trainings are available in Placer Learns. Trainings are published approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the training date, and a Placer Learns account is needed to register.
- External Users (non-Placer County employees) can access their Placer Learns account or request a new account on the Placer Learns External User Login Page.
- Placer County employees should access their Placer Learns account through the Learning Zone on their MyPlacer.
View our Placer CCW Calendar for more trainings.
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing (in person)—September 21-22 8:30am-1:00pm
- Secrets of the Teen Brain: Managing and Handling the Teenage Years with Dr. Greg Lester (remote) —September 29th, 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Poverty Simulation (in person)—October 3rd, 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Law and Ethics: Updates for Clinicians (remote)—October 19-20 12:30pm-3:45pm
- Motivational Interviewing Refresher (remote) - October 26th, 8:30am-1:00pm
- Law and Ethics: Updates for Clinicians (remote)—November 2-3, 8:30am-11:45am
- Engaging Russian & Ukrainian-Speaking Clients (remote)—Nov. 17, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Motivational Interviewing Intro (remote) - December 7-8, 8:30am-1:00pm
- Simple Practice 18-CE Package—$219 (combine with WET Tuition Reimbursement)
- Law and Ethics Exam Preparation—Online Course
Save the Dates - Coming in 2023
Personality Disorders with Dr. Greg Lester at the Rocklin Event Center—Feb. 1 & 2
Save the Date Flyer
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Today’s Most Powerful and Effective Treatment and Management
- How to Help Someone Deal with a Personality Disordered Person
- Managing Personality Disorders in Non-Psychiatric Settings
- Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Aging and Personality Disorders
Substance Use Disorders: Current Trends in Treatment with Granite Wellness Center
(5-session Webinar Series—Alternate Tuesdays, 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Save the Date Flyer
- February 21st—Adolescent Trends and Treatment Approaches
- March 7th—Harm Reduction—Theory and Practical Application
- March 21st—Medication Assisted Treatment—What is it? How does it work? How do people access it in Placer County?
- April 4th—COD Overview of definition, challenges and best practices in treatment
- April 18th—SUD Levels of Care, Resources, and Access to Care
Clinical Supervision for New Supervisors with Ben Caldwell - March 28-30