Law and Ethics Study Prep through Ben Caldwell Labs
Placer County Systems of Care is offering a Law and Ethics Study Preparation course for those interested in entering the field, preparing for the law and ethics exam, and/or those preparing to retake the California MFT Law and Ethics Exam. This exam prep course is designed to provide a broad overview of the legal and ethical standards governing the practice of marriage and family therapy in California. Specific attention is given to abuse reporting, confidentiality and privilege, and documentation.
- More than 10 hours of video content
- More than 20 case examples
- A full-length practice test (75 items)
- More than 50 additional practice questions
- Resources section with study tips, links, and more
- 7-Step Study Plan
- Content can be reviewed in any order, replayed, and has unlimited quiz attempts (no passing score required)
This training is free and open to the public.