Law and Ethics Study Prep through Ben Caldwell Labs
Placer County Systems of Care is offering a Law and Ethics Study Preparation course for those interested in entering the field, preparing for the law and ethics exam, and/or those preparing to retake the California MFT Law and Ethics Exam. This exam prep course is designed to provide a broad overview of the legal and ethical standards governing the practice of marriage and family therapy in California. Specific attention is given to abuse reporting, confidentiality and privilege, and documentation.
- More than 10 hours of video content
- More than 20 case examples
- A full-length practice test (75 items)
- More than 50 additional practice questions
- Resources section with study tips, links, and more
- 7-Step Study Plan
- Content can be reviewed in any order, replayed, and has unlimited quiz attempts (no passing score required)
This training is free and open to the public.
Please see the training flyer here for more information.