In response to the COVID-19 Stay-at-Home order, Placer County Systems of Care has restructured our Motivational Interviewing training and will offer a remote, two half-day, training via Zoom on May 6-7. Space for this remote training is limited, so log into your Placer Learns account and register today! (We hope to offer a regular on-site training again in July).
- Registration is available through our Learning Management System (LMS) – Placer Learns.
- We will provide a Zoom access link to registered participants prior to the training.
- Attendance for this remote training will be closely monitored by an administrator.
- Participants are required to attend and participate for the duration of the training on both days for credit.
- Participants are encouraged to complete a Training Evaluation and Training Demographic form at the conclusion of the training.