In response to the COVID-19 Stay-at-Home order, Placer County Systems of Care has restructured our Clinical Supervision training and will offer both a remote 6-hour renewal training and a 15-hour training for new supervisors.
Both trainings will be offered remotely-
- The 6-hour renewal will be via a webinar that can be taken within 120 days of access (registration deadline is May 15th, 2020).
- The 15-hour training for new supervisors will consist of both the 6-hour webinar and a 9-hour module (consisting of three-half days – May 12th, 13th, and 14th). All four segments of this training are required for completion.
- Please see the attached flyers for more details and instructions, and register for the appropriate training to suit your clinical supervision needs (6-hour renewal or 15-hour training for new supervisors).
- Participants will be required to update their profile to add their license number and type in Placer Learns (see attached Webinar Access Information for guidance); and
- Computer/Browser requirements are outlined in both the Webinar Access and Simple Practice Guidelines documents attached (note: Internet Explorer is not supported).
This training is intended for clinical professionals licensed with the BBS who are or intend to be clinical supervisors. Placer County Employees must get supervisor approval to register for this training.
- Registration is available through our Learning Management System (LMS) – Placer Learns.
- Once you have registered for the training, you will receive an email from simplepractice.com with instructions on how to access the webinar.
- We will provide a Zoom access link to participants registered for the 15-hour training (for the supplemental 9-hour component of the training).
- Attendance for this remote training will be closely monitored by an administrator.
- Participants are required to attend and participate for the duration of the training on both days for credit.
- Participants are encouraged to complete a Training Evaluation and Training Demographic survey at the conclusion of the training.
*These trainings are free and open to the public. BBS continuing education units will be offered. See flyers for more details.*
To register for a training, Log into your Placer Learns account.
- Placer County employees should register through Placer Learns via the County Intranet;
- Non-county employees, including embedded partners, will need to register through the following link: https://placerlearns.csod.com/
If you do not have a Placer Learns account, please email PlacerLearns-SOCadmin@placer.ca.gov to request an External User Account and an account will be created for you. Please include the following information with your request:
- first name
- last name
- email address, and
- agency (if applicable)